Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do i refill my HP Printer toner by myself ??

hi ..


i want to refil my HP Laser Printer 1020 toner myself .. what things i should have and how i will refill the toner ???


please explain me.How do i refill my HP Printer toner by myself ??
toner is a powder, and unless you've got a lot of special equipment, i would not suggest refilling it. if it gets in the air and you breathe it in, it can be pretty harmful stuff.





you can buy refilled toner cartridges at many stores. if you insist on doing it yourself, you will need gloves, eye protection, a breathing mask, the powder itself (i don't know where you'd buy it, probably online somewhere), and then you'd also need to research how to dispose of it properly if it gets on anyone or anything.





as for how, i don't really know that either, but my guess is whoever sold you the powder would possibly have the instructions you would need.





good luck. and be careful.How do i refill my HP Printer toner by myself ??
Professional way takes 30 mins, u take the cartridge apart. Faster way is to make a hole, fill with toner, then plug it. Ask instructions from the company you bought from, or see Uni-Kit instructions at www.uni-kit.com/support.htm Report Abuse

I would suggest letting a professional do it for you. You can buy remanufactured cartridges, which are basically recycled cartridges, for a great value. Some companies will even pick-up your empties and deliver again free of charge.
I do not refill Hp cartridges because they have a print head built in the head of the cartridge and if you refill them chances are you will burn out the printer head and at $50.00 EACH COLOR AND black AND WHITE IT'S NOT WORTH IT. But if you wanna try go ahead it will void any warranty you have with HP.
good luck i've tried and never had luck. the colors all ran together @ print. i think walgreens refills for like 8.99
I wouldn't recommend refilling because there are other parts that need to be replaced also for exp the wiper blade which cleans excess toner and prevents line forming.plus any scratch on the drum will ruin the cartridge then wasting all that work its just cheaper to buy a new or refurbed cart.
go to this link for info on refiling toner


http://www.google.com/search?q=refill+to鈥?/a>
  • myspace hip hop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment