Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have refill my toner cartridge of HP Laserjet 1020. But........ Need Urgent Help.?

After refilling, there is the problem that its not printing anything, page goes in and come out, in printer as normally it worked. Please HELP Urgent.I have refill my toner cartridge of HP Laserjet 1020. But........ Need Urgent Help.?
Print a Test Page from the printer. Check your manual/menu. See if one prints or not.





If the test page doesn't print. The cartridge may not be set-in properly or you may be having problems with the cartridge itself.I have refill my toner cartridge of HP Laserjet 1020. But........ Need Urgent Help.?
1. Shake the module horizontally few times.


2. Rotate the gear few turns.


3. Try printing again.





If not OK then show it some trained person. Without physically checking not possible to suggest.
www.hpstore.com, home and office, support. Enter your product and you can chat on line with a technician in a very few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment